On December 10, 1997, Douglas Autotech Corporation’s Quality Management system was officially registered by NSF to the requirements of ISO9001;1994 (with QS9000:1995). The scope of Douglas Autotech’s registration is the design and manufacture of steering components and transmission selectors for the vehicle industry.
Current quality ratings held by Douglas Autotech Corporation’s Bronson facility are as follows:
- Ford Q1
- Navistar Level 3 on a scale of 4
- MIL-1-45208 Certification
- John Deere – Acceptable
- Volvo GM – Acceptable
- Clark Equipment – Acceptable
- Pierce Mfg.- Acceptable
On October 29, 1997, Douglas Autotech Hopkinsville’s Quality Management system was officially registered by NSF to the requirements of IS09002;1994 (with QS9000:1995). The scope of Douglas Autotech’s registration is the production of steering components and transmission selectors for the vehicle industry as part of the design system of Fuji Kiko.
Current quality ratings held by Douglas Autotech Corporation’s Hopkinsville facility are as follows:
- CAMI – Survey Score 91%
- Nissan – 82.2% rating (Survey Score 86%)
- Mitsubishi – Survey Score 82.3%
- Ford – Q1
Listed below is Douglas Autotech Corporation’s Quality Policy and highlights of the Quality Management System:
- Bronson IATF 16949:2016 Certification
- Hopkinsville IATF 16949:2016 Certification
- Bronson ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Hopkinsville ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- ISO 14001 Environmental Policy Statement
- In Line Part Verification
- First/Last Part Verification
- IMDS Evaluation & Submission
- Loading/Ultimate Strength
- Hot/Cold Chamber Analysis
- Salt Spray Evaluation
Douglas Autotech Corporation is committed to:
- The principle of meeting or exceeding Customer Expectations.
- Continually striving for Zero Defects in all activities.
- 100% On- Time Delivery.
- The continuing development of our employees.
Quality System Elements
- Monthly Management Review Program
- Advanced Quality Planning
- Program Management Process
- Operator Control of Processes
- Use of Statistical Methods
- Gauge Control and Calibration
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Product and/or Process Traceability
- Internal Quality Audit Program
- Drawing and Change Control System
- Corrective Action and Follow-up System
- Design, Testing and Product Validation
- Employee Involvement and Training Program
- Never-Ending Quality/Productivity Improvement Program